The MōTTIV Method gets athletes reaching their endurance race goals in a healthy, strong, and balanced way that doesn't take away from family life, work commitments, or mental well-being.
Subscribe and join the MōTTIVators who support each other in their endurance adventures.
- Check out the Triathlon Taren Podcast, it's the most highly ranked triathlon podcast in the world
-Taren lost more than 60lbs after getting into triathlon
- Taren has the following personal best race times: 1:04 sprint, 2:12 Olympic, 4:28 half-Ironman, 9:41 Ironman, 19:00 5k, 1:28:06 half marathon
- Taren lives in Winnipeg
- Taren's wife is "No Triathlon Kim"
- Taren and Kim own two dogs: a charcoal lab named Graycie and a rescue named Petey
- Taren used to be a professional curler
Send gear, product reviews, or love letters:
P0 Box 61069 Grant Park
R3M 3X8 Read More Read Less